Saturday, March 9, 2013

Phranq - All In This

A lesson in atmospheric production; that’s all there is to say about this beautiful track from Phranq. Staten Island’s funny hip-hop knucklehead (you never heard of Sauce Man and The Thick One?!) woke up one day and decided to get fucking real all of a sudden and I’m personally digging it.
That crisp synth is like the end of some epic anime journey and the wet-sounding bells keep giving you shivers; even for those who don’t like a lot of trance music this a track you should really pay attention to. I’m not even really sure how it got on my ipod; but it came up in shuffle as I was skating home tired as shit one day and I don’t have ANY trance music. So being curious I immediately put it on loop and pretty much grooved my way home.
As far as Phranq goes, I just hope he starts turning out these tracks more often; cause this scene needs more producers like him.
Phranq - All In This

No comments:

Post a Comment